Oct 8, 2012

Alive is Awesome - A new concept


Alive is Awesome

When I first heard those words, I could directly relate to them; alive and awesome are part of our adventures and I know personally what ‘alive’ means to be and what that ‘awesome’ feeling is…

Ah! Now to the topic why am I suddenly writing about alive, awesome that is a daily part of my adventures. If you are curious to know more, see the below videos and subsequently my first impressions of them. The videos are based on a new concept of ‘Alive is Awesome’ bathing experience from one of the leading FMCG brands in the market.

Whenever we are out on any adventure, a flowing rivulet or a jaw dropping waterfall or those little beautiful hidden streams invite us no end to have a dip, an adventure bath in the midst of nowhere, in short we too exclaim Alive is Awesome!

1. The Waterfall Bath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZibuxYvLCo&feature=plcp


Exhilarating – the location – Skogafoss waterfalls in the Iceland and when I say Iceland, you can imagine how the temperatures would be…! The poetic lines are an added attraction here –
"When I feel the thrill of water spraying and the chill, I feel awesome."

The entire ad carries the spirit of Alive is Awesome very well.


2. The Village Bath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzkSgWGUigE&feature=plcp

“When I’m splashing about, and I just want to shout, I feel awesome.”
A unique way of an adventure bath in front of an entire village with their eyes peeled on you. Never knew this kind of a tribal bath ritual existed.


Nice, Innovative and captures extreme adventures that carrier the spirit of ‘Alive of Awesome’ right through.

Wait – there are more to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Trust you are well!

    Let me take this opportunity to introduce ourselves.

    We (www.stylerug.net) are a fashion and lifestyle blog based out of New Delhi and have been prominent in the market via our work.

    We are working on improvising the look of the blog and including few more segments to it, travel being one of them.

    We are looking for someone to contribute few articles to that particular section and was wondering if you would have any interest in it. Considering that we are still finding out feet in the market commercially, this proposal has no financial gain per say, but we can give you the credit for the same and give connecting links of your blog on every story.

    Do let me know, if you would want to contribute in any manner.

    Look forward to a positive response.

    Regards

    Sandeep Verma
    Founder Blogger
    www.stylerug.net
    sandeepverma@stylerug.net

    ReplyDelete

Good to have you on my blog...your feedback is valued :)