Dec 31, 2013

Kutch memories...

Gujarat Diaries so far...

The series from Gujarat is seeming to never end, so much to share, so much to say, but as all good things should come to an end, I'll end this series with this post and probably another having information with all contacts and other necessary information.

To summarize in short, I had a jolly good time enjoying the food, the hospitality, the Rann, the mind boggling variety of birds / animals I saw and pretty much it was an wonderful solo trip for me.

Do make a visit to experience yourself... Gujarat calling eh? :)





 A fearless mighty hunter, the Bonelli's Eagle

White-naped Tit, a rarity and highly endangered

I'll putting up a dedicated album for this and updating the link soon... Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to have you on my blog...your feedback is valued :)